Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
Can I pay with PayPal?
Yes, you can pay with a verified PayPal account only. When paying with PayPal you first deposit money into your 1SIM Money Fund. Once the money is there, you can make a purchase or set automatic recharge of you SIM card(s) or Extra Number(s).
Can I Pay with BITCOINS?
Yes, You can pay with Bitcoins.
When paying with Bitcoins you first deposit money into your 1SIM Money Fund. Once the money is there, you can make a purchase or set an automatic recharge of you SIM card
(s) or Extra Number(s).
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.onesimcard.com and if not registered yet, register by clicking on the Register link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once registered, log in to your account at www.onesimcard.com and proceed to 1SIM FUND menu.
- Select amount you would like to add to your OneSimCard fund.
- Click on BITCOIN button. You will be provided with few options for sending bitcoins.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once paid and funds are received by OneSimCard, you will be notified by email. While it usually takes no more than 1 hour for the payment to be posted to your 1SIM FUND, it could take up to 6 hours. Once you receive the confirmation email, you can log in to your OneSimCard.com account and make a purchase or recharge using the balance of your 1SIM FUND.
How do I order Discount Call, Text and Data packages?
You can order discount Call, Text and Data packages from your OneSimCard web account after you have received and activated your OneSimCard.
To order a discount package for your SIM card, follow these steps:
- Log into your account at OneSimCard.com
- Click on the My SIM Cards menu links
- If you have more than one SIM card, make sure the SIM Card you’d like to activate a discount package for is selected
- Navigate to the Discount Service Plans section and select a discount package you would like to activate
- Click Activate Now to activate the selected package immediately or Activate Later to schedule the activation on a particular date
As of December 26th, 2018 - new feature is added to setting up future data package activation:
a. You can now set up the maximum number of times data packages to be activated automatically when the package is used up or expired.
b. You can set the date after which no packages will be activated, so when your travel is over no data packages will be activated and no charges will follow.
Note: Please visit the Rates & Coverage page to learn more about the availability of discount packages for different SIM cards and countries.
How do I set up SMS text messaging on my phone?
SMS messaging usually works without any additional setup of the phone.
In rare cases when there are issues sending or receiving text messages, please look at the following:
Problem with Sending SMS:
- Incorrect SMSC number (SMS Service Center Address) in handset settings.
SMSC number should be set as follows:
1. For Standard and Plus OneSimCard SIM: +3725099000 for all countries except:
a. China: +85290296747
2. For the Expedition (former Data & Roam) SIM as well as for Europe & More SIM: +37256100041
Special instructions for Apple Phones:
With Apple iPhones to check SMSC:
From the phone dialer Dial *#5005*7672#
You will see the SMSC set currently on the the phone.
To change the SMSC on Iphone dial:
Plus and Standard SIMs: **5005*7672*+3725099000# for all countries except China and **5005*7672*+85290296747# if in China.
Expedition (formerly Data & Roam) and Europe & More SIMs in any country: **5005*7672*+37256100041#
If your phone requires the name of Message Center Name enter: SMSC
SMS lifetime is short - must be at least 2 hours or set to Maximum settings.
Try sending SMS from OneSimCard menu
Problem with Receiving SMS:
- Receiving Handset does not have enough free memory for incoming SMS.
- Receiving Handset was turned off or out of the coverage area during SMS lifetime set on the sending phone - usually 2 hours.
- Sender's SMS provider does not have an agreement with the receiving network.
How to activate and set up the mobile data service on your mobile device or tablet?
1. Log in to your account at www.onesimcard.com
using the email address and password you entered during the activation or registration of the SIM.
2. To enable data, go to your My SIM
Cards menu, select your SIM
card, scroll down to Internet Data and click ‘Enable’.
3. Turn on Data Roaming on your phone.
This is all that is needed for mobile data to work
In some rare cases and in Mi-Fi devices, you might need to set up the APN. Follow instructions for settings up the Access Point (APN) for your phone. The APN depends on the type of your SIM card. You can try using data first without setting the APN. In most phones it will work just with Data Roaming turned on.
I have an Apple iPhone. When I dial following your instructions it does not work. What's wrong?
This reply does not apply to OneSimCard Europe & More SIM or newer SIM cards purchased after January 2017.
Older SIM cards might require entering the compatibility code on your iPhone.
How to activate compatibility mode:
1. Locate OneSimCard Menu.
On iPhones it is called SIM Applications menu and is located under Settings- Phone menu
- Open "OneSimCard" menu ( SIM Applications)
- Select "Settings
Newer SIM Cards: Select Compatibility option and make sure "On" is selected
Older SIM Cards: After selecting Settings:
- Agree with message by pressing "Yes"
- Dial digits "1101" and select "OK" (Screen will show "CC OptionX: ON" message)
Bear in mind that if you have powered your telephone down, and have removed and reinstalled the battery, you will need to follow the programming steps outlined above, again.
We strongly recommend you to watch very short video tutorials for iPhone that will help you to understand how to make calls, SMS and data on your OneSimCard iPhone.
If your phone is not Jail-Broken, you still can use OneSimCard Assist app available from iTunes. This app will help you to dial numbers properly by correcting mis-dialed numbers and will allow easy access to OneSimCard functions like checking balance, recharging your SIM, activating discounts and others.
These videos are available in the Help Menu of your OneSimCard Portal. You need to log in to your OneSimCard account first and then proceed to the Help Menu to be able to access these videos.
Again, this is for older SIM Cards. Newer SIM cards do not require entering any codes in iPhone or other types of phones.
Will I be able to see the usage details for my M2M SIM card?
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending – Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)