Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
I have an Apple iPhone. When I dial following your instructions it does not work. What's wrong?
This reply does not apply to OneSimCard Europe & More SIM or newer SIM cards purchased after January 2017.
Older SIM cards might require entering the compatibility code on your iPhone.
How to activate compatibility mode:
1. Locate OneSimCard Menu.
On iPhones it is called SIM Applications menu and is located under Settings- Phone menu
- Open "OneSimCard" menu ( SIM Applications)
- Select "Settings
Newer SIM Cards: Select Compatibility option and make sure "On" is selected
Older SIM Cards: After selecting Settings:
- Agree with message by pressing "Yes"
- Dial digits "1101" and select "OK" (Screen will show "CC OptionX: ON" message)
Bear in mind that if you have powered your telephone down, and have removed and reinstalled the battery, you will need to follow the programming steps outlined above, again.
We strongly recommend you to watch very short video tutorials for iPhone that will help you to understand how to make calls, SMS and data on your OneSimCard iPhone.
If your phone is not Jail-Broken, you still can use OneSimCard Assist app available from iTunes. This app will help you to dial numbers properly by correcting mis-dialed numbers and will allow easy access to OneSimCard functions like checking balance, recharging your SIM, activating discounts and others.
These videos are available in the Help Menu of your OneSimCard Portal. You need to log in to your OneSimCard account first and then proceed to the Help Menu to be able to access these videos.
Again, this is for older SIM Cards. Newer SIM cards do not require entering any codes in iPhone or other types of phones.
Will I be able to see the usage details for my M2M SIM card?
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending – Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)
What network coverage is offered on M2M SIM Card?
OneSimCard M2M SIM work on major networks of the countries where it is being used.
For example in USA the service is offered on AT&T and T-Mobile network. In Canada the service is offered on Rogers, Telus or Bell Canada. The switching between networks is automatic. The networks with the strongest signal will be selected to provide the best quality of service.