Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
How does eSIM works?
eSIM is not a physical SIM. It is a piece of software downloaded to a compatible phone. So there is no shipping involved with delivering eSIM.
eSIM makes your iPhone or Pixel phone to be a dual SIM phone. This means that you can use two sim cards on the phone at the same time. You can select which SIM card is used for calls and texts, and which one is used for data. You can select which sim card is to be the primary and which one not to be used. You can make these changes from the settings of your phone at any time. In short - eSIM offers greater flexibility to your eSIM compatible phone. It allows you to use the service provider of your choice - wether you are traveling or staying home.
OneSimCard eSIM can be installed only on a single device. It can't be moved to another device, but it can be re-installed on the original device up to 10 times if required.
Will I be able to see the usage details for my M2M SIM card?
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending â€“ Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)
What network coverage is offered on M2M SIM Card?
OneSimCard M2M SIM work on major networks of the countries where it is being used.
For example in USA the service is offered on AT&T and T-Mobile network. In Canada the service is offered on Rogers, Telus or Bell Canada. The switching between networks is automatic. The networks with the strongest signal will be selected to provide the best quality of service.