Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
When do you consider the rental package as having been returned?
You should ship the package back to us through the US Postal service using the label and envelope that came in your original package.Â
As of March 5, 2018, all rentals come with a prepaid USPS Priority Mail return label. Simply attach it to the provided return envelope with your rentals inside and drop it off at the nearest post office. Itâ€™s that easy!
The post office will scan the label. The date the package is scanned is considered the rental's return date. Thus you will not be charged rental fees for the days after the package is scanned to be shipped back to OneSimCard.
Can I Pay with BITCOINS?
Yes, You can pay with Bitcoins.
When paying with Bitcoins you first deposit money into your 1SIM Money Fund. Once the money is there, you can make a purchase or set an automatic recharge of you SIM
card(s) or Extra Number(s).
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.onesimcard.com and if not registered yet, register by clicking on the Register link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once registered, log in to your account at www.onesimcard.com and proceed to 1SIM FUND menu.
- Select amount you would like to add to your OneSimCard fund.
- Click on BITCOIN button. You will be provided with few options for sending bitcoins.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once paid and funds are received by OneSimCard, you will be notified by email. While it usually takes no more than 1 hour for the payment to be posted to your 1SIM FUND, it could take up to 6 hours. Once you receive the confirmation email, you can log in to your OneSimCard.com account and make a purchase or recharge using the balance of your 1SIM FUND.
What if I return the Rental Package, but some of the items are missing or damaged?
You will be charged for missing or damaged items in the package. The cost of the replacement items is provided in the packing slip of the rental package.
To avoid paying replacement costs, consider purchasing a rental insurance. View full terms and conditions here.
When do you charge my credit card?
Upon shipping of the rentals, we will charge your credit card the full replacement cost of the rental package.
When the package is returnedÂ to OneSimCard, we will issue the credit back to the original credit card for the difference of the replacement cost andÂ the actual cost of rentals based on the rental period ordered and the date returned.
Separate charges will be made for the purchase of additional air-time at the time of recharges (air-time purchase).
How can I set up the Personal Extra Number (PEN) on my rental order?
Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a notification email. At this point, you can log in to your account and:
- Activate your SIM card(s) (you should wait to activate until after you receive the package)
- Once the SIM is activated, you can set up the PEN. You will see the link on the screen in the Recharge Menu. The PEN activation is done instantly.Â
If you activate the Free US PEN and your travel is under 30 days, it will stay active for the duration of your travel. If you will be traveling for more than 30 days and require the use of the PEN beyond 30 days, you must renew your PEN for a fee before it expires.
Alternatively, you can order a PEN in your local area or in another country if you require one.Â
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Verified PayPal Accounts and Bitcoin.
U.S. corporations can pay with company checks, ACH or wire transfer.
For international customers with credit cards issued outside of the U.S. we require the order to be verified using the OneSimCard verification procedure. We do accept credit cards from most foreign countries.
Attention: Customers from the following countries must use Bitcoin option only (we will not accept credit cards or PayPal as a form of payment): Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine and Syria.
To make it simpler, you can deposit money into your OneSimCard Money Fund and then use the funds to make all purchases at OneSimCard.com including airtime recharges.
How do I order Discount Call, Text and Data plans?
You can order discount Call, Text and Data packages from your OneSimCard web account after you have received and activated your OneSimCard.
To order a discount package for your SIM card, follow these steps:
- Log into your account at OneSimCard.com
- Click on the My SIM Cards menu links
- If you have more than one SIM card, make sure the SIM Card youâ€™d like to activate a discount package for is selected
- Navigate to the Discount Service Plans section and select a discount package you would like to activate
- Click Activate Now to activate the selected package immediately or Activate Later to schedule the activation on a particular date
Future data plan activation:
a. You can set up the maximum number of timesÂ data packages to be activated automatically when the package is used up or expired.
b. You can set the date after which no packages will be activated, so when your travel is over no data packages will be activated and no charges will follow.
Note: eSIM data plan activation may vary from regular SIM cards. Please follow directions on the account page.
To learn more about the availability of discount packages for different SIM cards and countries, please visit the Rates & Coverage page
What Is the Difference Between "Direct Dial" and "Callback Dial" calling?
Direct Dial calling allows the caller to enter the internationalÂ call prefix, country calling code and telephone number and then be directly connected to the person they are calling. This is how you dial when using your regular mobile service. Direct Dial Calling is standard on the OneSimCard Europe & More, OneSimCard Universal and eSIM.
Callback calling also allows the caller to enter the internationalÂ call prefix, country calling code and telephone number. After the called number is entered, the user immediately receives an incoming call connecting the user to person called. Callback is very simple to use and allows for low cost calling on the OneSimCard Plus and OneSimCard Expedition (formerly DataÂ & Roam). Callback does not increase the connection time. It is the same as with Direct Dial.
How do I know if USA, Canada or UK Mobile PEN I order is capable of receiving SMS?
To see if your PEN is capable of receiving SMS, please log in to your on-line account at www.OneSimCard.com. In the Recharge Menu next to the PEN you will see if it is SMS capable or not. You can also see there if this PEN could be used for VOIP or not.