Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
When my order will be shipped?
Sim card and phone orders placed during business hours before 3 PM Eastern Time will be shipped on the same day the order was placed. Orders placed after 3 PM will be shipped the next business day. The only exceptions are phone that are out of stock. In this case you will be notified about delayed shipping during the purchase.
Rental Orders will be shipped in such a way so you will received it 1 day before the Rental Start date you indicated on your order. For last minute rental orders, you will have to use express delivery options.
What network coverage is offered on M2M SIM Card?
OneSimCard M2M SIM work on major networks of the countries where it is being used.
For example in USA the service is offered on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon network. In Canada the service is offered on Rogers, Telus or Bell Canada. The switching between networks is automatic. The networks with the strongest signal will be selected to provide the best quality of service.
Will I be able to see the usage details for my M2M SIM card?
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending â€“ Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)