Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
Can eSIM be used for Data, Calls and Texts?
Yes, as of March 3rd, 2020, OneSimCard eSIM can be
used for Mobile Data, Voice and Texts. However, you can still use the OneSim VOIP
app option with a Personal Extra Number (PEN) for additional savings on calling and texting
Can I Pay with BITCOINS?
Yes, You can pay with Bitcoins.
When paying with Bitcoins you first deposit money into your 1SIM Money Fund. Once the money is
there, you can make a purchase or set an automatic recharge of you SIM card(s) or Extra Number(s).
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.onesimcard.com and if not registered yet, register by clicking on the Register link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once registered, log in to your account at www.onesimcard.com and proceed to 1SIM FUND menu.
- Select amount you would like to add to your OneSimCard fund.
- Click on BITCOIN button. You will be provided with few options for sending bitcoins.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once paid and funds are received by OneSimCard, you will be notified by email. While it usually takes no more than 1 hour for the payment to be posted to your 1SIM FUND, it could take up to 6 hours. Once you receive the confirmation email, you can log in to your OneSimCard.com account and make a purchase or recharge using the balance of your 1SIM FUND.
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Verified PayPal Accounts and Bitcoin.
U.S. corporations can pay with company checks, ACH or wire transfer.
For international customers with credit cards issued outside of the U.S. we require the order to be verified using the OneSimCard verification procedure. We do accept credit cards from most foreign countries.
Attention: Customers from the following countries must use Bitcoin option only (we will not accept credit cards or PayPal as a form of payment): Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine and Syria.
To make it simpler, you can deposit money into your OneSimCard Money Fund and then use the funds to make all purchases at OneSimCard.com including airtime recharges.
Will you ship to Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia or other international locations?
We will ship to Europe or Africa or to any other continent.Â
Products can be shipped by USPS or FedEx or using local carriers in Australia, Canada, Japan and Mexico. You will be offered shipping options at the time you place an order. Shipping options include overnight shipping.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Yes, you can pay with a verified PayPal account only. When paying with PayPal you first deposit money into your 1SIM Money Fund. Once the money is there, you can make a purchase or set automatic recharge of you SIM card(s) or Extra Number(s).
Will I be able to see the usage details for my M2M SIM card?
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending â€“ Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)